PRAGUE, Czech Republic
PRAGUE THE GOLDEN CITY ESCAPE!
- ‘The City of a Hundred Spires’, Prague is a dream holiday destination for anyone who wants to see more European architecture. It’s becoming ever more popular with tourists, classified as an ‘Alpha’ global city important to the European economy – putting it on par with Venice in terms of status. The city is the capital of the Czech Republic, next to the River Vltava. It has a temperate climate, making summer holidays warm and bright.
- Holidays in Prague deliver on all fronts. Nestled on the Vltava River, Prague is a charming city famous for its UNESCO-listed Old Town Square, Prague Castle and Gothic churches. The Czech capital also offers countless museums and art galleries, as well as top-notch fare.
- Prague Castle: Small-Group Tour with Local Guide & Admission
- Prague: Medieval Dinner with Unlimited Drinks
- Tandem Skydiving Adventure in Prague
- Bohemia and Saxon Switzerland Full-Day Tour from Prague
- Prague: 2-Hour Harley Electric Trike City Tour with Guide
- Prague: Private Combined Tour on Segway and E-scooter
- From Prague: Kutná Hora & Bone Church Excursion with Lunch
- Eating Prague: Half-Day Food Tour
- Terezín Monument Half-Day Tour from Prague
- THE PRESIDENT 5*