venice , Italy
FLOATING CITY VENICE, ITALY BREAK!
The city of gondolas, enchantment and amusement; Venice oozes many beautiful shadows on one’s mind than any destination. Call it ‘City of Water’, ‘City of Masks’, ‘City of Bridges’, ‘The Floating City’, or ‘City of Canals’, Venice has always been the most beautiful city made by man, and will always be. Though renowned as an ancient Roman city, the story related to its origins are yet unknown. Famed all over the world for the wide assortment of landmarks and monuments, this spectacular city is visited and re-visited by thousands of tourists every year from every corner of the world. Thanks to the skilful restoration and preservation, these pre-historic buildings are still in good condition and extremely charming. Tourists who want to explore the wonders of this city can get their hands on one of the many exciting Venice tour packages offered by Yatra.com. Explore the gondola, get immersed in the awe-inspiring view of Venetian art or tour the Grand Central- there are plenty of things to do while holidaying in Venice. Whether it’s devouring on a freshly baked pizza, or sipping the best of Italian wines, or even lazing by the water side with a gelato, tourists can be sure that acquiring a Venice holiday package was the best investment they would have ever made. Basilica di San Marco- erected on a Greek cross plan is one of the major attractions that one must not miss to visit on a Venice tour.
- Doge’s Palace & St. Mark’s Basilica with Terrace Access Tour
- From Venice: Murano, Torcello & Burano Boat Trip with Guide
- The Doge’s Palace 1-Hour Tour
- Boat Trip: Glimpse of Murano, Torcello & Burano Islands
- Venice: Guided Walking Tour & Private Gondola Ride
- Venice: Create Your Own Carnival Mask Workshop
- Venice: Shared Gondola Ride Across the Grand Canal
- Venice: Private Gondola Ride for Up to 6 People
- Venice: 24-Hour Parking Ticket at Piazzale Roma
- PALAZZETTO MADONNA 4*